Gloves for people with freakishly long fingers!

chaps89

Visit site
A per the title really.
I have stupidly long fingers- usually I wear Magic gloves as they stretch but they very quickly become fingerless gloves. I don't like bulky gloves at all so love the way magic gloves fit.
But they're not waterproof, nor overly warm in weather such as what we had on Saturday just gone.
So, any recommendations of not too bulky waterproof gloves for people with long fingers please?
I like the look of seal skinz ultra grip gloves but not sure they will be long enough if anyone happens to have a pair and could comment?

Art Nouveau

Visit site
I didn't think I had freakishly long fingers but sealskinz gloves were far too short for me which I was gutted about as they are otherwise a fabulous glove. I sent them back and, like you, constantly wear 'fingerless' magic gloves instead.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Following with interest, just in case someone has a magical solution. I usually just end up with men's gloves that I can't do much as they are too big in every other way :(. Apart from that I just have a lovely variety of fingerless gloves for doing stuff with the horses.

HeyMich

Visit site
I have a fantastic pair of MacWets - they are waterproof, come in various sizes and actually fit my long fingers. Unfortunately they're starting to look a bit holey (after 3 years of regular use) so I'll be looking in the sales for a new pair. Happy shopping x

pansymouse

Visit site
I find Tuffa gloves the best - I don't tend to go through the fingers of these or have to cut my nails off to be able to wear them (don't have long nails but every mm counts in gloves fingers!).

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I have a fantastic pair of MacWets - they are waterproof, come in various sizes and actually fit my long fingers. Unfortunately they're starting to look a bit holey (after 3 years of regular use) so I'll be looking in the sales for a new pair. Happy shopping x
Ooo, thank you. That shall be my Christmas present to myself 😁

Littlefloof

Visit site
Endura winter cycling gloves tend to be longer in the finger than Sealskinz. Might be worth a try if you're anywhere near a bike shop / Go Outdoors / Decathlon etc.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Premier equine gloves were huge on me, I ordered a lovely leather pair and had to give them to my yard owner as a christmas present as the fingers were about an inch too long on me

Barlow

Visit site
I have just splashed out on a pair of Signature leather gloves. They are made to measure and very reasonably priced for what they are. Before I used to wear roeckls but used to get through a pair every few months and thought I would try the signature leather ones for the sake of an extra £20.

chaps89

Visit site
Thanks everyone. The Mac wets look good, I also found some by a company called Rab.
I was struggling to find much as even though I googled waterproof gloves I was just getting lots of camping shops etc with either ski or fashion gloves, not waterproof!
But there's some good links and ideas here so I feel hopeful, thankyou!

Dave's Mam

Visit site
I have long fingers & have just got a pair of the Kipwarm gloves from Decathlon & they have really long fingers! Feel nice & warm too. Will report back once I have ridden in them.

catkin

Visit site
Following with interest.

Do any of the gloves mentioned have good grip in the wet? (two fingers that don't work very well after injury as well as being long fingers)