Gloves recommendations

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Looking for glove recommendations for everyday use. Not Roekls though - last max 6-8 weeks for me!!
I'm not a heavy handed rider but a few times a week ride my husbands 17.2 ISH who can be strong, resulting in sore and occasionally callused ring fingers.
Best gloves I had were the original bionic riding gloves- but the new versions no longer have the silicone in between the rein fingers. Not sure why they decided against as was the best feature!
Recommendations much appreciated

Street_Skill

Visit site
I am very picky about my gloves but I love MacWets. They seem to last me about a year or so and come up well in the washing machine. Quite a few places have them on special offer at the moment (Horse Health for £20 per pair plus postage, or eBay for about the same) so I'm hoping they're not being discontinued! I have just a got a pair of the new Lemieux Protouch Performance with the goatskin palm for £17 ish with free postage on eBay. Haven't used them yet but first impressions good when I tried them on, not too thick and look as though they will be hardwearing. I am a size 7.75 and the small fits me well despite the size guide saying that it is suitable for 7-7.5. I tried on a pair of SSG Hybrids and loved them but struggling to find the right colour/size combination to suit my stingy bargain hunting budget! Currently using Woof Wear Grand Prix and don't really like them. The cuffs are too long for me and the material too thick. I also don't like the sizing or fit. I also have a pair of Woof Wear Event gloves which I really like, however I think they feel a bit cheap for the price tag. See, I told you I was picky! :)

VioletStripe

Visit site
I'm utterly in love with the La Martina gloves! I bought a pair while at Guards Polo Club a couple of weeks ago, and I'm never using another pair!

Rather embarrassingly I'm a child's size Medium... :rolleyes: but I've never had such a comfortable, and at the same time hard wearing glove. Much prefer to Roekel, which make me feel very aware that I'm wearing gloves, and never last!! These are so snug and I have so much feel down the rein... I'm aware it sounds like I'm a complete glove loon, but I swear I hate riding in gloves and these are the only ones I've ever liked!