Going Cubbing 2moro 1st Time.

WallisM

Visit site
Hi there,

My friend and I are going cubbing tomorrow, I have never done this before but my pal has.

My question is do you platt, My pal say's you don't but would hate not to be the odd ones out ? haha

Thank You

x ;)

tractor

Visit site
Hi,

The best thing to do is ring the secretary and ask if you can. It depends if the pack you are going with has had their opening meet or not. If they haven't, you should be alright unplaited. If they have, you need to plait.

Also, if it's your first time, no one will tell you off for not being plaited- just make a mental note for next time!

Have a fab time, remember to make yourself known as a newcomer, then someone should look after you! Oh, and bear in mind, hunting is addictive and expensive!!!

WallisM

Visit site
Oh thanks for all your advice, I am really looking forward to it and just want to look right would hate to stand out.

It's my neds first time aswell so I have got some green ribbon for his tail. You know I might just platt up, will do it tonight so I'm organised.

Thank You
x

WallisM

Visit site
Hi,

We went with the Hayden.

Had a fab day the ground was bad if we weren't jumping ditches and swaps it was massive rocks.

But now my lad has swollen hind legs and are very sore : (

So not sure if hunting is for him if this is what he is gonna be like ?

x ;)