Good bye

Shavings

Visit site
Today we had to say good bye to my beautiful girl at the age of 14, brakes my heart to not have her here I know it was the right thing to do, but I still feeling guilty
28s4vnp.jpg

puppystitch

Visit site
So sorry to read this. 14 is a great age though, especially for such a big dog. She really was beautiful - try to think of the happy times x

MurphysMinder

Visit site
What a beautiful girl. 14 is a great age for a German Shepherd, you must have given her a wonderful life and equally important dignity at the end. So sorry for your loss.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
What an absolutely beautiful looking dog. You are obviously a fab owner, a very good age for a large breed and now you have put her first and allowed her some dignity. Hugs at this horrid time x

Burmilla

Visit site
So very sorry for your loss - what a dignified and elegant dog. My lovely GSD went at 13. They leave such a massive gap in our lives. Lots of love and many condolences.

Shavings

Visit site
Thanks every one, just feel very guilty right now but couldnt have carried on i know that deep down, watching are 2 other dogs (1 german shepard and 1 springer) look for her is heart braking, she will come back to us on wednesday and live above the fire forever more, but will never feel the whole she has left.

nutrock

Visit site
As others have said - what a great age for a Shepherd!
I lost my boy just before last christmas just before his 10'th birthday and my first GSD bitch lived to 12
I have both their ashes in a cabinet and I find it helps a great deal
Hugs xxxx

Meems

Visit site
My dog is 14 too and starting to show her age. I feel as though I have had her all my lifetime and just can't imagine life without her but one day I will have to and will have to face what you're facing now.

Try and take some comfort from the fact that she had a very long and happy life with you, I guess the pain will get a bit less raw as time passes xx