Good enough for Maxi cob classes???

Shuff

New User
Visit site
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me out? I have just bought a cob and a big one at that (16.3hh)
What I was wondering was could he be good enough to do Maxi cob classes?
I've seen normal cob classes but dont really know what they look for in the Maxi cobs one's, is he to big?
Any comments good or bad would be fab :)

Shuff

New User
Visit site
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me out? I have just bought a cob and a big one at that (16.3hh)
What I was wondering was could he be good enough to do Maxi cob classes?
I've seen normal cob classes but dont really know what they look for in the Maxi cobs one's, is he to big?
Any comments good or bad would be fab :)

http://
picture.php

Paddy Irish

Visit site
I don't know much about cob showing but i think he would def qualify for a maxi cob class , he looks stunning in the pic and i bet he's awesome at 16.3hh in the flesh!

C&C

Visit site
GET OUT THERE NOW!!!!!!! Defo a Maxi Cob contender and a smashing one at that. You should do very well. Good Luck :D:D

Im not 100% sure but i do believe there is no height limit for a maxi cob ;)

JoBird

Visit site
He looks amazing. I used to show cobs but that was before maxi cobs came in. I think he will do REALLY well. Do you know how he was bred to get that result and can I possibly ask how much he cost you - you can PM if you'd prefer. Just think he is WOW!!

Keltic

Visit site
Wow what a stunner!! He is a cracker lucky you! Get yourself to some shows. If you look on FB search maxi cobs as they have a page dedicated to the HOYS maxi cob class.

Chestnutmare

Visit site
I would say so yes.... he is sooooo yummies.... you should do really well in the classes....
and I can imagine he looks awsome under saddle too
best of luck with him though....keep us updated if you do enter maxi cobs along with piccies of course :D :D

lhotse

Visit site
How nice to see a 'proper' cob, rather than one of the more common but not so correct 'gypsy' type cobs. Looks stunning.