Good evening, I'm new.

ColandMe

Visit site
Hi, have been lurking for a while and after a pants week thought it about time I joined.
I lost my old horse unexpectedly last Saturday, knocked me for 6 and still not coping too well. On top of that I have flu :( Still, at least being poorly now means i'll be ok for Christmas :)
I have a Clydesdale and a rising 4 Percheron x TB who's an absolute sweetie. He was backed in spring, I got him about a month ago and he's having the winter off which considering the weather is fortunate!

ColandMe

Visit site
Will do it tomorrow. Don't have many of Charlie the Clydey, lost them when my old computer broke. Will have a look tomorrow and maybe take some new ones.
My old girl was an ID, lovely sweet girl, at least 26 yr old, more likely 30ish. She was a rescue in 2004, bag of bones and a bit of a madam. She was quite a fiesty ride and taught me so much, truly my horse of a lifetime. Over the last year she slowed down a lot, was on bute as she was quite stiff and I knew I'd have to make some hard decisions soon but it was taken out of my hands last Saturday. She was lying in the field when I got there and called to me when she saw me but couldn't seem to get up. Anyway long story short, we tried but I knew it was time and it was kinder to let her go, so she went to sleep with her head in my lap. Very peaceful for her, but terribly hard for me.