Good first unaffiliated 90 in the midlands?

Chloeap

Visit site
So after a couple of successful outings doing 80 ODEs I am starting to think about doing a 90 course at some point this summer. We are doing unaffiliated at the moment, hoping to do BE next season but quite happy with doing unaffiliated at the moment.

We are located pretty much on the border of Warwickshire and Leicestershire (very near Weston Lawns) so have quite a few places near to us. Where would be a good first 90? He is more than capable with the jumps, he finds them easy and doesn't look at a thing. We are probably lacking on the technical side of things, so a more straightforward course would suit us. Is there anything suitable around this area?

If they're all going to be too tricky I'll stick to 80s for now, go XC schooling a bit more and take him towards the end of the season.

Suggestions very welcome, thank you in advance!

mrsh2010

Visit site
Look up Lands Eventing - they run some lovely ones at Offchurch of fabulous ground. The Pre-Area warm up isn't ideal for a first step up as it's often built to size and technical. But all the ODEs are fair courses

There's Moreton Morrell (Warks), Aston Le Walls (nr Banbury)

Chloeap

Visit site
Thank you both.

I had been looking at the Lands ones but didn't know how they were size wise, will definitely look at doing some of those :D