Good livery yards in Clackmannanshire, Stirling area.

TPO

Visit site
Clackmannanshire:
Dollar Equestrian
Burrowine/Blinkeree (Bogside)
Bankhead (fishcross)
Blackfaulds(fishcross)
Devonside (think that's what it's called, in Caulsnaughton)
Tullygarth(Clackmannan)
Redlands (Kincardine - geldings only)
Paddock View (Forestmill - I'd avoid at all costs!!)
Belsdyke (Skinflats)
Ashbank (Airth)

Stirling:
Murrayshall (cambusbarron/st Ninians)
Newpark (cambusbarron/st Ninians)
Central Livery (old Plean)
Langlands (old Plean)
Daniel Scott's yard (old Plean)
Sauchenford (don't know yard name, Daniel Scott's old yard on road to Plean)
Avonmill (Denny)
Riverside (Denny)
Ballinton (Thornhill)
Keir Estate
New dressage yard out dunblane way

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I know most if these yards if you want more details.

Jack&Gill

Visit site
Hi. You know a lot of yards! Haha. Can you send me some contact details. Ashbank, Tullygarth, Murrayshall and Sauchenford? I'd PM you myself, but I've not worked that out yet. Thank you.

Bee&Ant

New User
Visit site
Hi, sorry to hijack this post but TPO would it be possible for you to let me know contact details for the yard at Kier and the dressage one in Dunblane if you have them? Have trawled the Internet to no avail! Maybe yellow pages did have a purpose!
Many thanks.

Led

Visit site
Brand new place in Dunning Glen, 1.5 miles from Pool of Muckhart. New Martin Collins Clopf arena, clear fields and incredible hacking from doorstep with no road riding. Very small, private yard in awesome setting.

Jack&Gill

Visit site
Brand new place in Dunning Glen, 1.5 miles from Pool of Muckhart. New Martin Collins Clopf arena, clear fields and incredible hacking from doorstep with no road riding. Very small, private yard in awesome setting.

Hi there,

Do you have contact details for this yard? I've not got any winter turnout after being told we would have. Typical! Now on a new search!

Calfie

Visit site
I realise that this thread is quite old now but wondered if anyone has details for the livery yard in Dunning Glen. Have tried to pm Led but inbox is full.

KB1985

New User
Visit site

Hi,

I wondered if you could please send me more details of this yard? It's just on my doorstep!

KB

Horseykate

Visit site
Hi sorry I know this is an old post but I was searching the internet trying to find information on keir estate and came across this. I'm desperate to move my horse as where I am keeping him just now is to unsafe! Do you still have the contact details for keir? Thank you! :)

Baloo-89

New User
Visit site
Does anyone have any info about the Ballinton yard at Thornhill? I have tried searching for it but can't find any info. I have recently moved house and looking for a yard around Thornhill, Kippen area if anyone knows of any more? Thanks