good saddlery reccomendations please - Gloucestershire area

mole

Visit site
im looking for a new hat and a body protector but i like to try things on and them to be fitted well.

so id like to find somewhere that has a good choice of hats and BP's that i can go try on

anyone got any suggestions?
smile.gif

never been to the hartpury one is that any good?

Cheiro1

Visit site
I have always found Wadswick country store to have a good selection and to be quite helpful with fittings etc.

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
Stroud Saddlery - they have a good selection, knowledgeable people, and they are really friendly and helpful
smile.gif
I make the trip there from Ledbury in preference to anywhere else, it is worth it
smile.gif

1275gta

Visit site
I used stroud saddlery and they were great, came out with a selection of saddles had time to try and retry them until we found one that fitted horse and that I like riding in. There was no hurry.

Fab service

mole

Visit site
looks like stroud saddlery is becoming the winner - funnily enough i have spoken to them on the phone (about rugs a little while ago) and they where helpful then

thats my day sorted 2mrw
grin.gif

McNally

Visit site
Also maybe Derby house? there is a branch in Moreton in Marsh- they are very helpful.

molly21

New User
Visit site

Hi i work in colne saddlery nr gloucester,we have a selection of hats and the outlyne body protector and the racesafe so pop in tomoz and say hi, i am working tomorrow