good sites to advertise horse wanted on loan/trial

kombikids

Visit site
As i am having to give my very cherished boy a quieter life I am going to try and see if I can get something on loan. Old horsey was so lovely gave me so much confidence that I want to start low level competing but sadly he cant really do that so going to loan him then see if I can get something to loan if not buy.

Where is the best place to look? Where would you advertise your horse? I was thinking the pony club website but is going to cost me so wanted to know if it is worthwhile?

Will look locally too - but dont want anything with huge issues!!

kombikids

Visit site
just posted below re this below! probably 16hh upwards looks/age immaterial - has to be 100% to hack, and adore jumping. will buy if available!

dobbin27

Visit site
I was going to ask everybody on here something very similar!!! Would be very interested to find out where is best to advertise

Am going to be advertising my sec D for loan shortly, after giving up with all the local people who are desperate to have him until it comes to actually arranging contracts, trying him or having him on trial for a bit etc.. I didn't realise there were so many potential loan timewasters!!

dobbin27

Visit site

It is very annoying!!! If somebody had offered me a nice horse on loan before I had my own I would have been really grateful!! I have now had my boy at home, doing very little for nearly two months waiting for them to 'get organised' they had asked if I would not advertise him as they definitely wanted him. As I know them and they are only up the road were coming to pick him up last weekend to have him on a trial for a few weeks to make sure he would definitely do the job and that I was happy he was right for them. Still no sign of them, or a phone call to let me know they have changed their minds!!