good vibes please.......first 'proper' show tomorrow

4whitesocks

Visit site
Well the shirt is ironed, jacket (ratcatcher don't have black or navy) & tie ready to go, clean jods, boots are clean (mine & his) though I do have blisters starting at the back of my knees as am breaking in a new pair of leather ones...tack is clean, horse is clean....have my RC card (arrived on Friday) & we jumped well in the lesson today so tomorrow is my first official RC SJ comp with Sid....

Can't believe it's taken me so bl**dy long to get round to this but hey ho!

Pretty meaningless post but just trying to kill time so will be knackered when I get to bed & won't spent have the night riding courses in my head....

TwigFairweather

Visit site
Yes good luck! It'll be great fun, take some photos. And as for the tiring yourself out thing, I know what you mean, i really must go to bed
shocked.gif
- that is a yawn!

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks folks....can't put off the inevitable any longer, off to bed now....(will def try to get pics as I have none of us jumping....well none I'd like to share!) think they might even have a guy who videos up there....anyhoo

Good night!

4whitesocks

Visit site
ya we won!!!

16 in the class - he warmed up nicely, spooked at the ambulance but not to worry - hailstones as we went in (Sid no like hailstones!)...and we pinged around, bit fast in the jump off (optimum time was 45 and we were around 41 I think)
anyway thought we might be placed so hung around and, they called Ballingarry Dream...thought to myself must be another horse with Sid's first name in the class - then realised there wasn't and it was me, not sure how Gamble looks like Dream but anyway!!...wooooo hoooo...nice silver thing (not sure what?) & shiny big red rosette

Delighted

Off to scrub up now as have all my outlaws coming for sunday lunch, thankfully OH is cooking!