Goodbye losers

G1day

Visit site
not interested what you say...Lalalalalala...can't hear you...want to delete account.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
How do i do it....

Oh, someone reckons I've been here before...not under this user name but another... erm.....NOPE, hadn't heard of this place til yesterday!! sorry, you are (whoever you are) way off the mark. please will some one tell me how to delete acccount, cos i don't wanna be stuck here till i die.... which could be next week. - Don't say it... don't you hope so, coz that wouldn't be very nice..... would it?

and finally just like to say, i hope the rest of 2006 goes well for you and your horses continue to have happy lives.... Haylina...you can laugh at me if you like..

Evadiva1514

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You're a tw~t and a kn~bend.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly!!!
blush.gif
grin.gif

G1day

Visit site
Amima, I am not a troll, but I have been torn apart, and i do not condone violence of any discrption... it will not matter where i am on the forum, those who have already decided to dislike me because i speak my mind, will never get any better. I dare say that most of you on here are nice, and supportive, but with me, first impressions count. I'm sorry, it could have been good here, but someone didn't like, and that's that..like i said before and i DO mean it, hope the rest of 2006, goes well for you, and your horses have happy lives.

G1day

Visit site
SerenaXVI don't you get it......I want to delete my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can it be any plainer?

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
not interested what you say...Lalalalalala...can't hear you...want to delete account.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
How do i do it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes deary, I gathered that! It seems you only read what you want to. I have ALREADY told you that you CANNOT DELETE ACCOUNTS ON HERE!!! I also politely told you how to get intouch with Admin, so you could try to sort something out. If you are so hell bent on leaving here/deleting your account, why not try this.

Contact Admin (HHOAdmin) and ask them to delete ALL your posts - after all, there are not that many. Then ask for a name change. SIMPLE!!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Dude, seriously. You don't even need to bother deleting your account. Simply don't come back to this site again. How easy is that? Please just go away, we don't like 'types' like yourself. Maybe you'd fit in better in another forum.... far.....far......away.......!

Claireg9

Visit site
Ok i agree sometimes some posts on here can be harsh, but i have read the whole of the posts thing that started this and you really are rude!
And to entitle something as you have on this post is not asking nicely but being pretty rude, why would you want to delete it, just close the browser.
I hope you have fun on your other sites.
No hard feelings life is to short.
Claire
smile.gif

katelarge

Visit site
G1day, can I ask which other forum you generally go on? The Monty/Kelly site?

I have to say when I got chased HORRIBLY off that forum I simply never posted afterwards! I have very occasionally looked on it but never posted again, I just disappeared. You can't delete an account, I never did with the Kelly site. If you do feel very unhappy, then post to admin.

bye!