Goodbye my darling - Lucky

oliviacharley

Visit site
well unfortunately the time has come to say goodbye to my sweet little old pony - she has been a part of my life for over 20 years and was my first pony...I trully adore her and she will be very much missed...she babysat my youngster, was brilliant with children and I had a great time with her.
We whizzed about my village - everyone knew her, galloped across private land - later being caught by gamekeepers, she even jumped 4 ft with me - in fact she jumped anything with me....she learnt how to carriage drive....
She had a naughty side too where she distroyed hours of electric fence labour - would either run through it, jump it or crawl under it....
in fact she even caused me problems at my new yard where she jumped their fences last year!!
We believe she is 30 but due to her parrot mouth could be older...
She is due to be put to rest on thurs afternoon - just so she has one last day in the field and for possibly a miracle to happen over night and for her to be better again - unfortunately old age just got the better of her....
Goodbye my fantastic old friend - I will miss you always....
lsmall.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

garbluck.jpg

luck1.jpg

DSC00405-1.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

c3.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

m3gan

Visit site
I join you in wishing for the miracle!

What a lovely pony ! She looks such a character, I am sure you have had so many adventures together it must be so hard for you but you are obviously doing what is best for her but it isn't easy.
You must think of all the good times you have had and you know when the time is right to say goodbye.

It is never easy, my thoughts and very best wishes are sent to you xx

kafue

Visit site

Just made me sob. She looks like such a sweetheart!! i love your gorgeous photos of her. I'm pleased you have so many years of fun times to look back on and remember fondly. All my love! xxxxxx

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
My thoughts are with you, I had to do the same for my old cob last year, and although I knew it was time, it was still devastating to say goodbye.

She has obviously had the most wonderful life with you, and I am sure you have got many wonderful memories to treasure.
xx

Doris68

Visit site
Such a dear little poppet - what wonderful times you have shared. I am so sorry that it has come to this - never good...kind thoughts and hugs.

Haniki

Visit site
What a smashing pony - it sounds like you had some wonderful times together and that she will always be remembered.

Foxford

Visit site
When you have grown up with them it is harder to say goodbye.
I'll be thinking of you both on Thursday.

Tia

Visit site
What a lovely little girl she is. Heartbreaking when you have had them for so long
frown.gif

Tia xx

kellyeaton

Visit site
i hope a micarcle happens for you and lucky! my heart is with you. she looks georgous! is it just old age that is causing the problem with her?xx