Goodnight baby Jay

Boxers

Visit site
Well my baby horse, Jay, was PTS this afternoon in the sunshine, in sight of his friends and with his head in a bucket of apple and carrot.

Right up til last night I was still trawling the internet to see if I had missed a cure, but I re-read the same articles and came to the same conclusions. At least I know where he is and that he is safe.

Last night my daughter and I said our goodbyes and I took a pice of his tail which I will get made into a bracelet for my daughter.

Thanks everyone for your kind words on my post last Monday.

dunkley

Visit site
I am glad he went with the sun on his back, and with his friends nearby xx
You made a very brave decision, and he is now safe, and pain free - safe journey, Baby Jay.

Love

Visit site
You know in your heart you did the right thing for your horse, it's hard but now you'll never need to worry about him again. RIP Jay, he'll be running around with all our other horses and ponies up there xx

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I'm very sorry for your loss. It must be absolutely heartbreaking, but please remember that you did the right thing by him - he will never suffer now.

RIP Jay.

FubsyMog

Visit site
So sorry,what a horrible decision to have to make, but you know your horse and what was best for him It's all we can do for our animals.

starryeyed

Visit site
Have been thinking about you this week, I'm so sorry :( A horrible, horrible decision to make, but you did the kindest thing for him. Sending huge hugs your way, rest in peace beautiful Jay xxx

legaldancer

Visit site
I too thought about you on Friday. You are fantastic and brave owners for having made the right but difficult decision for him. X