Goodnight, sleep tight my little girl. 😢

Maxidoodle

Visit site
82C1DF4C-0E38-4817-B42E-BDB01F250D27.jpeg9A03A1C0-0BC1-4E64-B7AC-3A5E9F8F1222.jpegI woke up this morning to find my lovely cat Jess had passed away unexpectedly overnight. She was my absolute world and my cuddle bug and we had such a daily routine I feel totally besides myself without her. Thankfully I have 3 equines and another cat (a non cuddly one), to keep me busy.

I lost my little 33yr old mini 7 months ago and still missing him like crazy.

I’m so incredibly grateful for every moment that I have with them, especially Jess, she was a £5 kitten in 2011 and the runt of the litter, she had a grade 4 heart murmur since birth, she was lovely and silky soft and full of life, so although we were probably always on borrowed time, it’s just the shock. We lost her brother 4yrs ago to a saddle thrombus and I am so grateful that she passed peacefully and didn’t experience what he did.

Hug your babies a bit tighter today, we just never know when the end is near. xC78F5800-4CFB-4289-A434-0782D45049A9.jpeg

HopOnTrot

Visit site
Sorry for your loss, she was beautiful! Reminds me of my Auntie’s cat in the 80s.

Can I be excused from hugging my cat though? He’s a bit bitey!

Kirstd33

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss, I was never a cat person until we obtained a couple of rescues 2 years ago, and I can honestly say they've changed our lives with their funny characters and their love.
Your Jess was a beauty xx

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Poor you, what a shock for you to wake up, and find her gone. I certainly wouldn't have guessed she had a grade 4 heart murmur when I look at her pictures, she looks like the epitome of health itself with her shiny coat. It's not easy to lose them, and it's not made any easier when you don't get much time to recover from one grief to another.
{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Mrs B

Visit site
So sorry! Awful when you lose them anytime, but a real shock when you have no warning. Sleep tight, cuddle bug Jess ... x

claret09

Visit site
i lost my beautiful jerry in june last year. he died at home having suspected to have developed FIP following stomach issues. i totally get how much you are missing your beautiful girl. i miss jerry every single day even though i still have his sister and two kittens. sending you lots of hugs

Maxidoodle

Visit site
Thanks again everyone. It’s the shock of it and the realisation that they truly are masters of hiding symptoms. She’s had a wonderful few previous days, being active and playing, running around the barn with her younger brother, plenty of cuddles as usual and was asleep on my chest that evening as usual and then stretched out in her favourite place in front of the wood burner. She was in her favourite spot on the sofa when I found her, so I couldn’t have wished for a more peaceful passing for her. ❤️