goody bag ideas needed.

hairycob

Visit site
When HP got atypical myopathy a week after I lost Jason to the sane thing I was frantically running around trying to find a new yard to take him to if he survived. A friend of my instructor not only offered us a place while we sorted ourselves out but rides as well. We move on to (hopefully) a permanent yard in September & I want to give her a thankyou gift. I can't afford a haygain or to upgrade the school sueface which are the only things I have picked up on her yearning for, so I thought I would put together a goody bag of nice things.
So far I have ordered the first volume of Hovis's diary as I think that will appeal to her sense of humour & she will like the thought of Bransby benefitting. I thought a bag of horse treats & I will look in the food village at Burghley for human treats. We have already given her a framed photo of her beloved elderly mare.
Amy other ideas?

twiggy2

Visit site
a horse hair body brush with a leather handle and a wooden back-you could get her name on it too. I still had one my first livery bought me 26yrs ago and it is still used daily and I would never have spent £20ish on a brush, and it does a much better job than any other brushes I have had or used

Highlands

Visit site
Get a small wicker basket, maybe some soap, hand cream, horsey bits maybe a mini bottle of wine, chocolate and polos!

Evie91

Visit site
I second the wicker basket idea. I do this quite often for friends and relatives (and for charity raffle hampers). My MIL especially loved hers at Christmas when I included botanical gin and fever tree tonic; so sort of luxury upgrades on things you know she likes. like the other poster said you could include a horsey mug with special tea or coffee and cake, I always think fancy toiletries go down well. I always appreciate nice handcream- my hands are always dry from horsey jobs!
Or
How about a voucher for afternoon tea at a nice hotel? Or for a meal at a nice restaurant or treatment at local beauty salon?

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Another vote for a hamper, there is even an online business that do posh food ones :) Or do this with a twist and make the 'hamper' a grooming box or bucket.

hairycob

Visit site
Brilliant idea - her grooming box is a bit small & overflowing.
Going to hit the food village at Burghley for tasty treats, get some nice hand cream & some nice warm socks. All packaged up with the book in a grooming box.