Gorsebridge results

Lulup

Visit site
Can anyone pm me the results of Gorsebridge sales 22/23 March? I know they are published in the Irish Field so wondered if anyone can photo/screenshot and send it to me? X

JackJill

Visit site
Funnily enough I couldn't find them this month although I only have the online version. It covers everything in the paper.

Lulup

Visit site
There was def an article in the Irish field as i saw the headline on FB with a picture of the top lot which was the 5 year old Shannondale Sarco daughter at €12000. Really interested to see the prices!

LCH611

Visit site
You can buy an online subscription to the Irish field for a week, for a few euros and then you can get the online results & spend hours poring over them.........

Matafleur

Visit site
There was def an article in the Irish field as i saw the headline on FB with a picture of the top lot which was the 5 year old Shannondale Sarco daughter at €12000. Really interested to see the prices!

That's because all Sarco's are utterly fabulous :-D

There will be a huge range of prices though, I just got a few weeks online subscription when I wanted to look once. Very easy to do.

nato

Visit site
I'll check to see do the local newsagents here still have a copy of the Irish Field and get you a pic if they do :)

JackJill

Visit site
Yes there was an article and it had lots of info on the top lots.....I read it but not the individual prices of each lot like normal.

Matafleur

Visit site
Yes I am always looking out for a Sarco baby! I will try the online subscription - thank you x

Lulup, if you want a Sarco then just go direct to the breeder. They are very straight and helpful. I bought mine as a 3 yr old from them from a short video and he is super and*much admired. Wondering if I could sneak another past my husband if it was the same colour... 😁

Lulup

Visit site
Lulup, if you want a Sarco then just go direct to the breeder. They are very straight and helpful. I bought mine as a 3 yr old from them from a short video and he is super and*much admired. Wondering if I could sneak another past my husband if it was the same colour... ��
Have pm'd you!