Got my confidence back

LaMooch

Visit site
Pointless post really just want to tell the world.
After I had my daughter back in 2012 lost my confidence in everything including riding. I first rode 3 months after giving birth riding my friends horse who I use to share and ridden for 5/6 years I felt fine and glad to be back in the saddle.
It took me a year to gain confidence to trot. never lost confidence on the ground and even spent 2013 working at a competition yard with highly strung horses and was fine.
Feb this year I decided to take lessons at a local RS and it took 4 lessons before I and the instructor felt I was confident to canter.
Last Friday I got the guts to canter my friends horse after nearly 3 years. He had calmed down since moving yard and accepted being ridden in a open field and not panicking (me and horse). I could not believe how I could forget how lovely his canter was.
Forward to Sunday and went for a hack with friend on other horse round the farm and tracks and had a couple of canters. I could not stop smiling. This has given me a boast in myself. Can't wait to do it again