Got someone coming to see my mare tomorrow...

Sparkles

Visit site
I may have found a loan homefor my mare :s Wasn't really planning on loaning her out really, more sort of unofficially thinking about it, but had an enquiry for the one i had for sale but he wasn't going to be suitable but thought as i was reading the enquiry that my other mare would possibly be perfect for what they want. So she's being viewed tomorrow.

I might be letting my baby go =[ Only on loan but still.

But I'm happy, they sound so nice and I'd be quite happy with it if all still goes ok and would suit my mare perfectly.

So one pony down possibly....now just need to sell my other one =[

I just keep reminding myself it's all for the best...I want and need a bigger horse that I can bring on and do stuff which I can't with my two.

As heartbreaking as it is for me to sell him etc I sort of in a way just want it to happen as quick as possible so it's over and done with :/ But obviously not selling him to any old home so I'm restricting myself really but he doesn't owe me anything...I owe him a good home in the least!

Ah rambling post but just thought I'd enlighten you all with my random thoughts and news for the day XD lmao

Cliqmo

Visit site
Fingers crossed it goes well
smile.gif

Sparkles

Visit site
Thanks me too
laugh.gif

She's been off work for a year bless her so isn't anything stunning atm.

I did give her a bath thursday but she's living out 24/ and its heaved it down for past 2 days so no doubt is caked in mud :/ lol.