Gp Prolite girth sleeve?

Laurynb

Visit site
Does anyone know of a girth sleeve that will fit a gp prolite girth? (48”)
Or if anyone has one, if I bought the likes of shires gp one would it fit even with its shape??

thanks in advance!☺️

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Actually Nuumed website says the Fairfax cover won’t fit a prolite. I thought they were the same (just leather and synthetic)
The le mueix said it fitted both when I bought mine so maybe try them first!

chaps89

Visit site
A horse I've been riding has one but I wouldn't recommend it, it always twists round and I just can't see how it's comfy for the horse. I can check tomorrow which brand it is if you want.

Odin's mum

New User
Visit site
A horse I've been riding has one but I wouldn't recommend it, it always twists round and I just can't see how it's comfy for the horse. I can check tomorrow which brand it is if you want.
I got a Nuumed martingale girth sleeve without the centre cut out, so just a long sleeve velcro opening the full length. Have used it on both Prolite & Harry Dabbs ergonomic girths successfully. Doesn't quite meet over the centre widest part, but of course that's on the outside. Never moved & easy to wash.

Laurynb

Visit site
I got a Nuumed martingale girth sleeve without the centre cut out, so just a long sleeve velcro opening the full length. Have used it on both Prolite & Harry Dabbs ergonomic girths successfully. Doesn't quite meet over the centre widest part, but of course that's on the outside. Never moved & easy to wash.
Ah okay that’s handy to know thank you!

Laurynb

Visit site
Could you let me know what brand it is so I can avoid it please? ? thank you

whirlwind

Visit site
I just wedged a normal le mieux one on, I did this as a temporary and was going to buy the proper one but haven’t bothered as this works fine!

80cm le mieux gp cover on a 48inch prolite narrow gauge 7E4C42A3-B7F0-4642-8424-206902C5EB24.jpggirth

chaps89

Visit site
It's a le mieux one.

Pre ride
Screenshot_20210319-163924_Gallery.jpg

Post ride you can see it's not just moved a bit, but swung the whole way round so the fluffy bit is no longer between horse and girth. (I had loosened the girth just before I took the photo, but it was tight whilst I was riding and had still moved)
Screenshot_20210319-163929_Gallery.jpg