GPS Tracker for horse trailers?

jm2k

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a GPS tracker which can be used for an Ifor Williams horse trailer.

Hopefully one that doesnt cost the earth but is affordable to buy and if necessary (preferably not) to subscribe to.

I need one with movement warning (that notifies me if the trailer is moved) and long battery life.

TIA

BBP

Visit site
Thats much more like what i need, and the Bolt model too. Would have preferred a lower purchase price but if there is no monthly fee it saves itself in the long term.

I will do some research, thanks BBP
I think anything with a decent battery life and superstrong magnets will cost you a fair bit in initial outlay. I haven’t used the bolt ones but the others are good, very user friendly.

SandstromRog

New User
Visit site
Depending on your budget one option could be better than the other. Do you want to track it because you are not the driver. In that case You may want to have something more sofiticated. I went to tracker.co.uk to compare prices but I didn't find much information. You can look here, that will be helpful to decide what's what you really need.

https://www.market-inspector.co.uk/vehicle-tracking

Otherwise you can search in amazon for simple GPS trackers, that could be good if you are not too ambitious. Good luck!