Grand Turzels livery yard, Etchingham

Kent horses

New User
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or know of anyone who has experienced livery at Grand Turzels livery yard in Etchingham, East Sussex?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Kent horses

New User
Visit site
Hi, thanks for your reply, when you say it wasn't maintained adequately can you explain to what level and what wasn't maintained?

I also understand they have an instructor on site is that correct?

Thanks again

Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience or know of anyone who has experienced livery at Grand Turzels livery yard in Etchingham, East Sussex?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

It is a nice yard and I have known the owner for a very long time. Contrary to what "Henesy" might think and is from my experience extremely fair and also a qualified instructor but does not insist that the liveries use her as is the case with some yards. I do agree with "[59668]" however, and the yard is not maintained at the standard it was several years ago when it was a competition yard. The indoor school is the main issue in that it is seldom (if ever raked) which is a shame as it is a useful commodity for any yard to have. Those stables that were leaking I understand are now undergoing repair and the outdoor arena is raked regularly but apparently the small X country could do with a bit of TLC. You can still (by all accounts) have your own vet, dentist, chiro. and groom plus instructor as previously stated. The livery charge always used to be reasonable as well so it is certainly worth looking into if you are still searching.