Grass Livery from Tring down to Uxbridge?

ellerslie83

Visit site
We may have to find a grass livery or field to put our horse in for up to six months between moving out of our house and our move in date for the place we're buying, and we'll be renting a place anywhere between Tring to West Drayton.

I'm only a light hacker as our boy has a permanent leg problem - hence why he's better off moving about naturally rather than standing in a stable.

He's just in a field with a companion atm all year round, he's a good steady neddy that loves having friends, so I'd like him to have somewhere he'd be able to share and somewhere I might have people to go on the odd plod with.

If anyone knows of anywhere good, please let me know, as it could sway where we find a house to rent in the interim.

Faro

Visit site
Suggest you go to/contact Penn Equine Feeds, Hammersley Lane, Tylers Green/Penn, Nr. High Wycombe. There are always several places advertised on their noticeboard there.

saturnia

New User
Visit site
Hi there,

my horse is at grass livery in tring. I'm sure there will be a space for a well behaved horse for six months or so. I also hack out, although my mare is currently undergoing some vet treatment, so not ridden for 6 weeks. We have access to good hacking but there is some roadwork to get to the bridleways. Let me know if you are interested and I will ask my friend who manages the place.