Grass Livery Surrey

Sarah20

Visit site
How much would you, or do you pay for grass livery in surrey including hay per month?
Not sure what the going rate is but seems to be a lot less than what im paying!!

Garfield1537

Visit site
I know when I was grass livery a year ago it was £88 a month. I think same yard based in Leatherhead now charges £100 they have space for a few more at present if interested PM me and I'll give you owners contact details.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I only know of 1 place - about 3 miles from me & they were charging £25 or £30 a week all year round when a friend enquired last summer.
That is grass livery - they are checked twice daily, rugs are also checked if wearing them, also includes hay in winter once or twice a day as weather dictates.
Owners have to provide hard feed that can be chucked out in the field (or come up & remove their Fuzzy to feed it)
Fields are big so they can rotate & harrow, no poo-picking.

Seems a reasonable set up :)

Sarah20

Visit site
Wow, I am paying 3x that a month!!!
Hes meant to share a stable and be in occasionally however "occasionally" is never in the past 2 months. Constantly been living out in the field, just has hay & rug changes and thats it. Hence why im saying grass livery because now i feel like im being done over as im sure grass livery should be way cheaper - no shavings etc. I wish some people were not so money generated and half the time im too nice to say anything!!! I don't think i should be paying for something im not getting :(

Sarah20

Visit site
I know where they are!! I used to live 10minutes up the road and occasionally went past as you can cut round the back to the leisure centre - i never managed to find anything on a search for livery on the Dorking road, now i know why as they are not directly on the Dorking road :) . Thnx for that, huge help!!

Garfield1537

Visit site
A pleasure. Hope you like it! I've only moved round the corner I'm at Woodlands farm (Downside livery) with Sarah Fell - On DIY. I only moved to get access to better facilities but if you want decent grass livery Thorncroft is fab.