Grazing Desborough/Harborough for mare & colt

oirish63

New User
Visit site
Looking for a small livery facility (for my mare) and a small herd of young stock for my currently being weaned 7 month old colt. Will keep options opened! Livery doesn't have to be first class but fab hacking, well maintained fields and a menage close by would be ideal. Consider renting a small livery yard that I could sub-let or share grazing. Thank you!

sunshine100*

Visit site
Looking for a small livery facility (for my mare) and a small herd of young stock for my currently being weaned 7 month old colt. Will keep options opened! Livery doesn't have to be first class but fab hacking, well maintained fields and a menage close by would be ideal. Consider renting a small livery yard that I could sub-let or share grazing. Thank you!

put a shout out on your local horsey facebook groups,also get in car and drive around-you might be better off renting a field from local farmer-get in car and drive around,knock on doors,local tack shop staff also good at knowing places--all I will say is make sure turnout is good if you end up on a yard--otherwise walk the other way!