grazing land...

crazycoloured

Visit site
Have been on the lookout to buy some land locally..Anyway 10 acres has come for sale local to me for £60,000...I would only need 2-3 acres...is there any chance they would be willing to split the land up?.....im not sure how these things work.......

lelly

Visit site
There's only one way to find out. Contact the seller. It could cost more per acre though for a smaller patch.

DuckToller

Visit site
Finding land for sale is rare, so if you can afford it, I'd suggest you borrow some money, buy the lot and then sell off what you don't want in one or two lots.

I doubt the seller would want the hassle of dividing it up and then selling the rest, as it would have to be fenced, although you never know so I suppose it's worth asking.

If you were near me, I'd buy the other 7!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
You'd just have to ask them. Some people may if they know they can sell the other half easily. You could always rent out the other half or make hay to sell from it.

Abby-Lou

Visit site
Finding land for sale is rare, so if you can afford it, I'd suggest you borrow some money, buy the lot and then sell off what you don't want in one or two lots.

I doubt the seller would want the hassle of dividing it up and then selling the rest, as it would have to be fenced, although you never know so I suppose it's worth asking.

If you were near me, I'd buy the other 7!

I'd do this and sounds very good price !

Fides

Visit site
That is a good price. Land here goes for about £8k an acre and up to £12 for top quality, well fenced, well drained grazing land.

crazycoloured

Visit site
It has been for sale for some time...when I investigated more you had to share access with other people its about 5 mins from my house and in a lovely spot just too much land for me hence wanting just a small parcel...they have another field which is bigger 25 acres so between the 2 it might be possible to split it up..i know he's been keen to sell for some time...anything is better than nothing I guess....