Great customer service

Batgirl

Visit site
From Sureclip. Sent them off for service and blade sharpening got a call back to sat all was fine but I had put the blades on wrong so they had corrected them, put some instructions in and were sending them back, no charge!
Nice to share a positive story :)
They have been going 2 years and done 10 clips, at £125 they have already paid for themselves and bring cordless are so easy!
Yay Sureclip!

chrilaur

Visit site
nice to hear good feedback. People are quick to let everyone know about their negative experiences but not so quick about their positive ones :)

Cecile

Visit site
Hope I am allowed to add other companies as I am delighted with all 3 of them, no hassle no fuss and it made the whole experience lovely

online equine - bought boots, one of the boots started to have problems with inside stitching, they asked for photo's, didn't need the boot sent back for examination and I received a new boot in the post the next day

Marksway horsehage, I had some which was not that good although there were no puncture holes or damage to the bags, sent in photo's and batch numbers and received vouchers to replace the whole lot plus an extra one and a lovely letter

Last one just amused me, ordered a bucket holder from Farm and stable, it came really quickly and delivery man said box is slightly open but you have extra things in there, thinking it was bolts I just smiled and thanked him, when I opened it Farm and stable had also put in pens, writing pads and chocolate yum :)

Its been a nice week....

mandyroberts

Visit site
Bought Musto jacket in sale March 2017 but didn't wear until Oct/Nov 2017. Zip got sticky early Feb 18. Hope Valley and Musto arranged a zip replacement - I know it shouldn't have gone but I thought they would say it was my fault but all was done willingly. Great service from both Hope Valley and Musto

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
bought a tail strap for my turnout rug from premier equine and horse managed to break the clip. emailed premier equine and sent a photo and they sent me a replacement and didnt want the original back. it arrived the next day, although it was a cheap item i was very impressed...