Great weekend for the Funnells

SJFAN

Visit site
Pippa was busy at Bramham, as well as winning the CCI 3* with Redesigned, going well in the show jumping with the very promising grey, Billy On Show who was highly placed in both major classes. Will came close to winning the GP with Billy Congo at the Vimeiro 3*, being runner-up to Tim Stockdale and his new number one Kalico Bay. Dan Moseley, the Funnells' excellent stable jockey was also a winner at Bramham taking the 6 Bar and 1.30m with Beowulf. Dan will be representing GB at the Polish CSIO later this week.

SJFAN

Visit site
And Dan has a lovely relaxed looking style. He, like Dan Neilson is a welcome example of how someone from a less than wealthy family, but with talent and dedication, can make it to the top.

SJFAN

Visit site
Kepi d'Elle but I'm not sure which he's taken as his second horse.

I recetly queried the disappearance of Brits Abroad and was told it's been incorporated into the International Calendar section which will in future provide full details of who's going when you click on the show, but it doesn't yet! I'm not sure why they didn't maintain Brits Abroad (not that it was always complete) in the meantime.

lolobundo

Visit site
Billy buttercup is the other horse that dan has with him. Do you know if will is at the south of England this weekend?