Greenwich seating plan - it's here

teapot

Visit site
Millimoo - that's interesting to know about the person on the BD forum.

All would be revealed if we knew which way they've numbered the rows...

teapot

Visit site
Ok next question - are the seat numbers continuous or done by block?

What's the highest number people have for their seats? Mine are 315 and 316

teapot

Visit site
Eeeek! I'm just editing one of the maps and will upload so people can get a better idea of where they're sitting :)

Sherston

Visit site
So seat numbers are continuous as i'm block 201 and seat 15 - 18 or so. Therefore numbering from 201 all the way round!

We are gradually working it out!

Lami

Visit site
Hi all.
Im so excited about about the olympics i just had to sign up so I can join in the chat! I've got tickets for the eventing: xc and sj. I've got block 206, row 24. It cost me £150 and is obviously a resale ticket as i only got it a couple of weeks ago. Am going on my own mind! Ticket has arrived.

toffeesmarty

Visit site
I have Block 201 row 14 seats 20 and 21. Tickets arrived today and my 14 year old who is coming has absolutely no idea that we have tickets!
Not sure I can wait much longer to tell her!

hcm88

Visit site
Block 115 row 3 for the eventing SJ. Seems we are on the corner but quite far front, which I imagine means we won't be able to see the whole arena as we'll be too close. Oh well, cheapest price band so I can't complain..

Hackie

Visit site
This may be a stupid question, but are the seats under cover?

Given the rain and all, don't fancy two days of sitting in the rain!

For all I know the entire arena is?

Hackie

Visit site
yeah, I just checked the venue guide, it says there is limited cover so bring a rain jacket if you need to.

I doubt umbrellas would be allowed, purely for the benefit of the peple behind you!

Sleighfarer

Visit site
I walked past it on Friday and there is no cover as far as I can see, unless they are planning to add some ... It is pretty exposed.

Sunset1

Visit site
Millimoo we're in the same block as you for the Kur, 207, however we're row 39 :eek: Just hope all the travel goes smoothly and we make it but am just going to chill because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it now. Just going to look forward to being a part of it all :D

MadisonBelle

Visit site
Only in the arena for the Eventing S/J and in Block 111 row 1 seat 336 :) think I am right in the corner...band C ticket

So excited tho'!