Greyhound clothes

CrazyMare

Visit site
For the other greyhound slaves out there...

I've just got some new clothes for the girls from Hound Tees. I'm really impressed, lightweight but warm, well fitting and lots of designs. The girls have barely been out of them, warm but not as hot as their fleecy pj's.

They are based in Australia but they only took about 2 weeks to arrive and the exchange rate works in our favour.

Just thought I'd let others know as I would have avoided ordering due to location without a recommendation

neddy man

Visit site
Our whippets wear coats etc by " lily peeps " find them on f/book and www. Always top class choice of designs, colours, material, fit , delivery, and prices. They have seperate whippet and greyhound sites.

CrazyMare

Visit site
Oooh I haven't seen that one! We have things from Pink Fluffy Kitty, Greyt Sweaters and AK Creations plus these new bits.

I'll have a look!

Chiffy

Visit site
Love all the amazing choice there is these days for greyhounds and whippets. Back in the day, I had whippet coats made at the saddlers from the wool material that was used for horses day rugs. The edges were bound and the surcingle had a leather strap and buckle! Very smart but not as practical as today’s offerings. Our present greyhound/whippet has a waterproof coat from greyt sweaters and warm coats from Equafleece.
I do appreciate that my hairy retrievers don’t need coats!

CrazyMare

Visit site
Mine don’t wear anything..... 🙄 They have a Blizzard coat each for when it snows, but other than that....😂😂

Mine would refuse to go out! Mine are utterly, utterly spoilt though.

Loving all the options above. So many places I haven't heard of!

Annette4

Visit site
Mine don’t wear anything..... 🙄 They have a Blizzard coat each for when it snows, but other than that....😂😂

Dobby doesn't need a coat really unless it's really cold but I get paranoid people will think I have favourites if I walk Fizz in her 2 coats and him without 😂 The diva is another story 🙄

twiggy2

Visit site
Lev my Maz thinks your dogs are either very hard done by and cold or very lucky to be living in a house that is warm enough to not need extra clothing
DSC_5004_compress63.jpg
She often comes away from the fire licking her baldy bits at the top of her front legsDSC_5006_compress49.jpgshe has been under this 15 tog duvet since coming in from a walk at ten o clock, she has an equafleece on under there too.
Excuse the state of the Herts but do note the walls are no longer pattern thus reduce headaches and sick feelings due to so much pattern in the room 😉

{97702}

Visit site
I feel mean to my hounds now 😂 The whippets always used to go under duvets etc, the lurchers sometimes do but the greyhounds never have? Even when I’ve tried tucking them up after a cold wet walk, they look at me as if I’m trying to kill them 🙄

heating thermostat is set at 18-20 degrees generally 😊