Grumpy yard owner!

greenlivery

Visit site
I'm one very grumpy yard owner! My delivery can't get to me today because of the snow, so I have no shavings or hay! And 6 horses who can't go out! Two of my horses came up lame yesterday, and the shcool is frozen solid. My boiler is broken and I'm freezing!! I'm going to go and beg the farmer next door for some hay and see if my little car can handle going accross the lane.
Grumble over now... Roll on Summer!!!

greenlivery

Visit site
Yeah poor horses are looking very bored! They have feed but are in all day so really do need some clean shavings and some hay. Fingers corssed angry farmer will help!!

Blue-bear

Visit site
I am a similarly grumpy yard owner too. For similar reasons, my liveries dont seem to understand the implications that this weather holds and dont like it that im grumpy for obvious reasons. I too have no hay but hopefully hayman thinks he will get here tomorrow. And i also have no boiler! not fun!

greenlivery

Visit site
Ahhh I feel for you! I'm burning fence posts on my fire as I'm out of wood and too cold to care!!!
Can't wait for Spring!! Bring on the sunshine!
Hope you get your hay asap
smile.gif
xxx

Dovorian

Visit site
Nightmare for you - currently waiting for my hay delivery to come - flippin' freezing. Must be bad as I'm giving the much heap a makeover while I wait, at least it keeps my feet warm!
Hot chocolate, brandy and whatever takes your fancy to warm up... go for it!

greenlivery

Visit site
hehehe brandy
laugh.gif

If I get any colder I might have to go play in the muck heap to warm up!! Hope your hay arrives soon
laugh.gif

Hot chocolates for everyone I think! With an extra shot of brandy for grumpy yard owners!!! x

Bosworth

www.ballhillequestrian.co.uk
I can join you on that one - am also a grumpy yard owner waiting for bedding that was ordered on 29th Dec and should have come yesterday - definitely won't come today and may noit make it this week. I have managed to get all the liveries horses out and have mucked out everything but beds need more bedding. all ready to bring in the horses tonight. can't use my tractor as the clutch has gone and can't get that taken away till we have no snow and ice. So can't move another bale of haylage inside the barn. Will have to leave it outside and cover with a tarp. What timing!!

Dolcé

Visit site
I have a boiler but no blurdy gas in the tank as the delivery still hasn't arrived that was ordered before xmas! House is down to 6 degrees and Ive got a little fan heater in one room!! Hay is arriving tonight but they are all happily munching end of haylage bale and piles that I have just put out for them so at least the horses are all happy

greenlivery

Visit site
Ahh its awful for everyone! Hope everyone is ok!
We just got some hay from next door so at least the horses are happier.