GSD puppy

BBP

Visit site
I just love him. Types like him and your Zak are definitely the ones who could turn me into a GSD person rather than just a collie person one day, just beautiful looking dogs.

Moobli

Visit site
Well this pup has been keeping me very busy so I've bee away for ages! A few photos since I last posted for those interested below. He is a smart lad and has already learned to track, search for keys and other items with human scent, search for gun oil scent, as well as the usual basic obedience exercises. I was intending to compete in working trials with him and stay away from sheep work altogether but he has quite a strong prey drive so I have been introducing him to sheep in small bursts but with a view to his ignoring them rather than working them in the future. I am not a particularly competitive person and find some of the exercises in WT and other dog sports as a bit stifling and limiting, so am going to just train him in the exercises we both enjoy and see where we end up.

Moobli

Visit site
Thanks Ester. It is amazing how much time a pup takes up and I've managed a couple of Highland breaks in between Christmas and last week too. Hopefully I will be able to catch up and keep active throughout lambing time, which starts in mid April.