GSP puppy pics (esp for you Galaxy!)

Venevidivici

Visit site
Porge, he's now 9.5wks old and we've had him 2weeks:) Nina is our 11yr old GSP.

IMG_0836_zpsbdb967af.jpg

At 5.5wks

IMG_0882_zpseb5caf12.jpg

At 7.5wks (day we got him)

IMG_0886_zps90ce3ac3.jpg

In Nina's bed on day 1:)

IMG_0915_zpsb9ba872f.jpg

Nina not that impressed...

Venevidivici

Visit site
Oh my god, photos are massive, sorry! They are the first ever photos I've posted! (It's a miracle I've managed to upload them, tbh!)

Venevidivici

Visit site
Thankfully,Nina began to warm to him on day 3 or 4 and now they are good buddies:) They play every day and she handily tires him out of an evening,with some good old tug-of-war (you can see on one of the pics that poor pheasant has not come out best from the tug games...pheasant is now sadly deceased and in the bin:-/ )and let's-both-run-round-the-sofa. She'll also (wearily/long sufferingly) let him share her bed too.

Venevidivici

Visit site
Thanku:) Yes,he's lovely-confident but chilled and been very good so far. My sister's dog is like a mop on speed! I will post another vid soon,as Porge has now upped his game a bit and is giving him a bit of what for! (But he still can't catch him..yet!;))

Venevidivici

Visit site
Thank you,everyone:) I was devastated early this year when we suddenly lost our other (then 10yr old) GSP dog to cancer. Porge is his Great-Nephew and is extra special because of that.:) I was sceptical about whether it was the right thing to do but I can confidently say that,for us,he is definitely not only helping to 'fill the gap' but stamping his own little self on us too! I will update pics as he grows:) .

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh my he is adorable! The video is hilarious! Mop on speed is right, what is he crossed with,he looks huge, the white dog! I was wetting myself at him pingingroundyour poor Porge! Pup looks completely bewildered! Brilliant!