guess the breeds....puppy pics

buddylove

Visit site
buddylove is right:D:D

mum is cairn/yorkie and dad a small border terrier. she was the smallest in the litter and she is all terrier!!!!! she plays with my other little terrier all the time, he is 3 so happy to roll around and play bitey face... my collie cross is 14 1/2 so just joins in some of the time
Ha ha brill!! I never get these right! I am assuming she is my prize and you will pop her in a jiffy bag and post forthwith ?
Only kidding, I have two new pups arriving after Christmas, my husband might just move out if I get another one, now there's an idea ?

Bellasophia

Visit site
What a lovely little pup,I can see the cairn there. They look really well matched in the video,your boy is having a really nice play time and she’s not overwhelmed at all.Great match!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
What a lovely little pup,I can see the cairn there. They look really well matched in the video,your boy is having a really nice play time and she’s not overwhelmed at all.Great match!
i got her primarily as a playmate for him as megan is now almost 14 1/2 and not so agile or so willing to play and i felt it wasnt fair for him to be expecting her to play. the 2 terriers have great fun and keep me amused for hours, they are both on my lap at the moment and its a bit crowded

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
she is!!!!! tonight she has had the devil in her and kept wanting to go in the garden, not for a wee, for a game with the ball, it is too bloomin cold to spend ages playing but luckily in the last 15 mins she has curled up and gone to sleep so i dont want to get up in case she wakes...

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i know quite a few people who have artificial grass and dogs. all are very happy, one of them has had hers down for 10 years with no problems. mine has only been down for a few weeks, the dogs love it and so do i. its quite expensive if you go for the best but i decided it was worth buying the best i could afford ...i had heard it gets hot in the summer but my friends have said theirs dont..you need to go for the pet friendly ones, i am not too worried about the sun as my grass is quite shaded all year round....