Guess the height!

Reacher

Visit site
Glad she is what you bought (not that the numbers matter.)

I have same dilemma with my Mr H - also sold as 15hh. Tried to measure him with a stick not long after he arrived and he panicked so I haven’t tried since. I’d be a bit bummed if he measured less (remind myself the numbers don’t matter!!)

Want to play the game with mine? I don’t have a very good photo for guessing - I’m 5’3”
806358AB-3A04-4FA8-A53E-F80593448FE7.jpeg

Pippity

Visit site

I have same dilemma with my Mr H - also sold as 15hh. Tried to measure him with a stick not long after he arrived and he panicked so I haven’t tried since. I’d be a bit bummed if he measured less (remind myself the numbers don’t matter!!)

Want to play the game with mine? I don’t have a very good photo for guessing - I’m 5’3”
View attachment 58219

He's about the same height compared to you as Blue is to me, so I'd say around 15.1hh.

Reacher

Visit site
I’d be happy with 15hh. He looks big in that photo but when I’m stood next to him he seems smaller.
He’s my big lad regardless!

Lois Lame

Visit site
I bought a pony some years back who I was told was 14.1

He looked smaller due to his high withers, but he would have been 14.1

Cob Life

Visit site

View attachment 58219
I’d say 15hh

blue is supposedly 15.1 but he’s a good 2 inches taller than my friends 15.2. I keep meaning to measure him

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I measured mine the other day-15.2, just. Always thought he was 15.1, he was 14.2 when I got him but grew quite quickly. Seems very small compared to the 17.2 warmblood I had before him!

Annagain

Visit site
Charlie was sold to me as 16.1. I suspected he was bigger and I think he's grown even just in the 3 months I've had him. We did a crude measuring job on him at the weekend with a whip and a tape measure as I don't have a stick. That put him at 16.2. It put my friend's horse, who we know is 16.2 at 16.1 so I've added an inch and I'll call him 16.3 for now. The string test suggested he'll be 17hh. He's 6 but has a lot of ID in him so a late bloomer.

Surbie

Visit site
Mine says 15.1hh in his passport - but when the nutritionist came out this week to weigh him, we stuck a stick on him after and it turns out he's just over 15.3hh. I'm very happy with that, I always thought he was bigger.

Blue is just lovely.