Guess whos back?!! HOVIS!!

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Dear Diary
One thousand million grovelling apologies for my recent AWOL actions. I blame mother. Completely.
She and Dad have moved into my village and apparently have had the house move from hell. Added to which the phones and internet connection is very ropey and shes been without access to the internet for weeks. I did suggest that she should take down my diction, phone grandma in spain and get her to type it - this was met with a frosty silence......

So what have i been up to? Well the answer dear diary is not a great deal. Since mums been away scrubbing her new hovel I've pretty much been enjoying semi retirement. I say "semi" as boss lady does beast me twice a week so perhaps the image of relaxing supping cocktails and watching the ladies may have been a false one. That woman has a leg strength that defies the laws of science.........

Hot Stepper and I have been chilling out and I have discovered a new talent............. hairdressing. Aunty sarah is SO impressed with what i have done to Hot Steppers mane she asked me to do some more. Apparently i need to even my handy work out a little then it will be spot on. Who knew eh? Demon show jumper, red hot lover, talented author and now snipper to the stars - well a highly bred high stepping river dance reject at any rate.

In other news i am pleased to announce its SPRING. I know this because all of a sudden Dolly is interested in me again. And boy do i mean interested... the other mornings snog was so steamy mum said it should have been in a prawn film. I know Dolly and I are both sea food horses (or should that be "see" food horses?!) but what that has to do with shellfish i was unsure?
Either way there was so much tongue action mum was nearly sick and suggested we needed to get a room - OMG yes please!! Seriously the girl is this keen about once a year so a boy needs to make the most of it. Two weeks from now I'll be relegated back to being chief windbreak and play thing.

As mum is away so much with work at the minute a lot of discussion has been had about finding someone to ride me. I wanted to advertise and audition people but mother alas had other ideas. so the other big gun is being rolled out. Aunty Sam. Aunty Sam used to own Loopy Legs at my old house but he was sold because she was sick of him not being as talented as me (or alternatively because she was in her last year at uni and didn't have as much time for him as he needed you choose the version you believe). Anyway she is still horse less and looking to ride some serious talent. And here i am!! So i'm not sure I'm looking forward to aunty Sams boot camp but i don't seem to have a choice in the matter. As she and Aunty Sarah are great freinds i see 0600 hacks in my future. Pants. Mum has said she can take me out jumping though and XC so that perked me up a little. Until mum said i needed to get fit first so i didn't pull anything. Fat chance of that mother........

So life at the moment is pretty good. The girls are full of it, the sun is shining, i might be getting ready for my 2012 party debut with Aunty Sam (Imean lets face it why wouldn't i get invited?) oh and one other SMALL detail.....

Book number 2 is on its way!!

Yet again mum has bullied me into giving all the money away to that Bransby Home of Rest for Horses place (SO unfair) but shes just sorting contracts and we're ready to rock again. Aunty Pilar has done all my drawings again (I'm hoping shes caught a more macho perspective this tme around) all for a carrot and a lot of thanks from mum - silly lady i'd have hung out for a swede at least. I've got to have a few photos taken - i understand that Cool New shoes Man is trying to muscle in on my photo shoots and then i think we'll be good to go. So i'll keep you posted as i kow more (I leave my manager to deal with the details).

So for now I'll sign off and go for some more tongue action with Dolly. Hubba hubba!! Laters xx

Jesstickle

Visit site
O Hovis. You're back. Phew! Fridays haven't been the same without you!

Very excited for book number two. Keep us posted on where to obtain it!! :D

Gilbey

Visit site
Wey Hey!! I've danced round the house I'm so happy Hovis is back!! :):):) Sad I know, but I don't get out much!!!!

Last edited:

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Router number 2 from Sky has died.
I am starting to think Sky is scared by Hovis' world domination and is conspiring to keep his messages from his fans. We are trying to solve but things are going v slowly :(