Gutted and angry what should I expect?

shadowboy

Visit site
From the owners of two dogs that broke into my garden (not sure how as our gates were closed) and killed my guinea pig and two of my four chickens- they smashed the guinea pig hutch and the chicken run which is 20foot last sat night. They belong to the local pub and had escaped. The pub owner was not home when the dogs were returned but the daughter was. He is coming to 'inspect the damage' tomorrow. I'm so upset - I want an apology at least.

bonny

Visit site
Regardless of what you should expect I suspect that as no one has even been round in days the owner is not taking it very seriously. If the guinea pigs and chickens were mine I would have been round to see the dog owner by now.

Alec Swan

Visit site
I would be apoplectic, and if the clown who owns the dogs turned up with a screw top bottle of 'House Red' and by way of compensation, he'd find out what angry really meant.

Alec.

Bellasophia

Visit site
What I would hope for is...a huge apology,an offer to repair my fencing,replace the animals that were killed and a sincere promise that the event would not be allowed to happen again.What you will get in reality depends on the type of people that own the dogs..good luck mate,I am sorry for the loss of your pets, that I bet you were very fond of.

meandmyself

Visit site
Might be worth having a chat with the police, too. Even if it's just to get the attack on record in case anything else happens. I'm so sorry.

shadowboy

Visit site
We spoke to the police to try and track the owners down- it was the police who gave us their contact as the number on the collar was no longer in use. I'm gutted for the way my animals died.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Op I'm sorry you went through this.
I'm shocked the police gave you the number and did nothing, expecting you to deal with the situation! That's really awful.