GUTTED

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
The horse i was preparing to buy and bring home on saturday has failed the vetting tonight!!!!!! gutted. gutted. but soooo glad i arranged the vetting!

hopppydi

Visit site
Is it something that can be overcome..if so could be a good way of getting the price reduced and you still getting a horse you obviously really liked
confused.gif

Sharonr

Visit site
What was it failed on?

My mare was failed as was lame but bought her anyway and she's not had a days lameness since. Was simply lack of farrier attention.

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
no it was a fail fail- sarcoids (small but in very awkward places- arm pits etc) and the begining of poss melanomas. i trust my vet 1000% and she said dont even make an offer.

hopppydi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
no it was a fail fail- sarcoids (small but in very awkward places- arm pits etc) and the begining of poss melanomas. i trust my vet 1000% and she said dont even make an offer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats so sad...im looking for a pony or two!! for my two children and it has turned from a great adventure into a bloody nightmare...i feel for you
frown.gif

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. Poo. Sorry hunny.

Flight

Visit site
Ah its horrible when that happens but i'm sure you'll find the right one.
What kind of horse are you looking for and where in country are you? Someone on here may know of one?