H Bradshaws - Coligone

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Just wondered if anyone has any recent experiences of ordering from them directly?
I ordered from their website 2 months ago, money was taken, no goods arrived. 3 weeks later I sent an email enquiring when it would be dispatched. Received a response the same day apologising for the delay, saying that it was due to an unreliable delivery company and a replacement would be sent out immediately, but no despatch note or tracking details were sent
10 days later still no sign so I wrote again, this time requesting that the order be cancelled and asking for a refund. No response.
A week later I wrote again. No response.
I have repeatedly tried to call but the contact number given goes straight to voicemail and messages left are not answered.
It's not a small amount of money and so much time has now lapsed since the original order that the product is now no longer required.

Any suggestions/experiences? I thought they were a reputable company....clearly not.

Shavings

Visit site
i like the product and find it very useful

however i dont buy direct from them i buy from some where else, and said place tells me they can some times find it difficult to get coligone and often have to buy a large amount as they never know when they will get another delivery!

so i dont think you are alone in this!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Thanks for the response. Ergh, that's frustrating. Shame, because, like you say it's a good product. Certainly will not be buying or recommending anymore though