H&H Endurance reporter wanted

Kerry Bowness

Visit site
Do you think you could be an endurance correspondent for Horse & Hound?
We are looking for an endurance reporter to cover both national and international events in Britain. You must have reporting experience and knowledge of endurance riding.
If you think you could fill this role, email: kerry_bowness@ipcmedia.com detailing your relevant qualifications and experience. You must also include some samples of your work.

hussar

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
would like to say how pleased I am that the world of endurance is coming more into the spot light. I presume that you have posted this on the www.endurancegb.co.uk and www.sportendurance.co.uk websites too...as this is where you will more than likely find someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that and also direct you to the Scottish Endurance Riding Club site at www.scottishendurance.com. I'm their press officer but I'm afraid I couldn't commit the time to travel to events south of the Border, but several of our members often go to EGB events and might be interested in your offer.

Fantasy_World

Visit site
Shame it wasn't horse racing as I used to be a correspondent for that and have journalism qualifications and a portfolio of published work too
frown.gif
never mind