H&H feature: DIY projects around the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Have you recently decided to roll-up your sleeves and tackle a project on your yard for yourself? If so, H&H would like to have a chat with you for a magazine feature. The type of projects that we are thinking of range from converting a barn into stables to building your own cross-country fences, from building a covered wash-down area to converting your own lorry. If you think you (or someone you know) has a story that fits the bill, please email basic details to freelance writer andreaoakes@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks.

Woolybear

Visit site
Being a right tight Yorkshire lass, I'll go to any length to save some money; this usually entails designing and making it myself out of anything I can get free or cheap. Here's an arty jump I made from fence posts, a scaffold plank and palette wood and my garden gate (front and back complete with cats!) that I made from a palette.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Handy Mandy :)

ahorseandadog

Visit site
Being a right tight Yorkshire lass, I'll go to any length to save some money; this usually entails designing and making it myself out of anything I can get free or cheap. Here's an arty jump I made from fence posts, a scaffold plank and palette wood and my garden gate (front and back complete with cats!) that I made from a palette.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Handy Mandy :)

I love the jump- it looks like it would be perfect for bombproofing my mare!

Status
Not open for further replies.