H&H Mysteries - which ones do you want to know the ending

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I think that was RTE's little dog and sadly I don't think she was ever found. But I hope that she was and I missed the post.

I was just going to post the same. I don't think they ever found her sadly.

I often wonder about some of the relationship posts that are posted in soapbox. There have been a couple I think about often. One was a lady who had a child and was expecting her second any day when the husband walked out.

The other was a lady who was either heavily pregnant or had a baby. They gone to London (I think) and he basically left her whilst they were away. I did look her up a couple of months later to see if they'd been an update, but there hadn't.

I can't think of either of their user names now.

HanniRT

Visit site
Alf does not agree that she does matchy matchy well. He thinks she got it very wrong when she came over and dressed him up! She's got Dottie and Belle (Dotties half sister) and is on very good form.

11796179_10152977687917109_177932382886541179_n.jpg

The indignity, the pink, the horror!

Absolutely first class :)

I do hope he recovered from the trauma ;-)

TheHairyOne

Visit site
There was a lady who's sister got a job as a working pupil. Ally? At the time they couldn't say who she was working for. Would love to know how she got on, had 3 horses I think? One called Smokey and possibly Rex?

I know Smokey and it was Piggy French's yard he was sold from. Was very quirky with his new owner then had a fair while off due to injury, but they are getting on a lot better now. :)

HappyHorses:)

Visit site
Tic Tock is safe back with his breeder, they are on here so may reply but the last I heard was that he had been traumatised so badly he was not going to be ridden and would spend his life out in the fields.

I'm glad they got him back. Poor little chap.

What about the sisters who were making, or not as it turned out with some customers, the horse onesies?

chaps89

Visit site
Thanks for those who have commented in response to my post - Lady Sam you make a good point that I admit I'd not considered.

Thought of another one in club house, the lady whose husband worked away a lot and she was the house wife but it sounded like a loveless/abusive relationship. I'm a bit sketchy on the rest of the detail but I do hope she was able to find a happier solution

DD

Visit site
this thread shows what a great group of thoughtful people there are on this forum,lovely.

Bernster

Visit site
I don't know - I had a long thread running in the vet section about my horse's hock arthritis procedure. I recently updated it with the latest and posted an update in here as I thought people might be interested with it being quite a common problem, however only 1 person commented on my update in vet section and nobody in here so perhaps it had just run its course and I should have left it as it was. Perhaps people do get bored with old threads popping up again and think "can't be bothered to read all that again!".

It can be disappointing when you don't get many replies. I think sometimes it's just timing, and what other posts are up. I tend not to go through long posts that are old and seem to have been resurrected TBH, as it's hard to find out where the update is or if people are just continuing to comment a long time after the OP. I tend to read em when they are fresh posts updating on something.

As well as some that people have mentioned, I wonder about the girl with the gelding by Indoctro. He seemed like a handful but last I remember she persevered and it was starting to come together. I admired her commitment to working on their partnership and hope that turned out well. Anyone know?

Lollydog

Visit site
What happened to Weezy? She had a big grey Ted I think his name was, after going through a few horses trying to find the perfect? And Vikki somebody? She had young horse or two, dressagey I think. Both were always spot on with no nonsense advice

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
As well as some that people have mentioned, I wonder about the girl with the gelding by Indoctro. He seemed like a handful but last I remember she persevered and it was starting to come together. I admired her commitment to working on their partnership and hope that turned out well. Anyone know?

I think she sold him (Ludoctro) bought a lovely mare and then subsequently had a baby so has given up riding at least for the time being. I think she changed her username name but I can't remember what to.

Yardbird

Visit site
Did the folk making "poo bricks" manage to heat their hiouses that winter with them? And where is Littlelegs ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I often wonder about some of the relationship posts that are posted in soapbox. There have been a couple I think about often. One was a lady who had a child and was expecting her second any day when the husband walked out.

I can't think of the user name now.

Benefice1. She was online at 8am this morning. She got a heck of s lot of support at the time, it's a shame she hasn't given us an update, since she's still around.

Last edited:

paddi22

Visit site
I always wonder about the posh woman whose cleaner broke the china vase and then hid it, did she ever decide to confront her?!

Bearsmum

Visit site
Komet, I'd love to know what happened to him, his eventing career appears to have ended, has he changed jobs?

And xxSammyxx, I think her horse was saved from being PTS by someone who posted on here, a quirky warmblood if I remember correctly, who'd got a second chance.

Bernster

Visit site
I think she sold him (Ludoctro) bought a lovely mare and then subsequently had a baby so has given up riding at least for the time being. I think she changed her username name but I can't remember what to.

Ah thanks. I missed that news. Shame it didn't work out in the end but it wasn't through her lack of effort that's for sure!

Sam_J

Visit site
I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Patterdale and whether or not she did compete in the BE80. Any updates Patterdale? Pretty please?

spacefaer

Visit site
I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Patterdale and whether or not she did compete in the BE80. Any updates Patterdale? Pretty please?

I don't know if Patterdale will be back to update - but I went to help her - she can fill people in with the details if she wants to, but she is absolutely lovely in RL and it was great to meet her.

She did a lovely dressage test and yes, she did jump and no, she didn't fall off!

DD

Visit site
I wonder what happened re the woman who was renting a cottage and fields and pheasant shooters were shooting very close by and parking in her driveway--with the permission of the land owner her landlord. did she stay or did she go?

Esme

www.facebook.com
There was a frequent poster called Capriole who seemed to vanish? I think someone started a thread enquiring as to their well-being/whereabouts but I don't know if there was a conclusion?

Have wondered about lots of things also mentioned on here so very glad to know it isn't just me who gets over-invested! :D

canteron

Visit site
I don't know if Patterdale will be back to update - but I went to help her - she can fill people in with the details if she wants to, but she is absolutely lovely in RL and it was great to meet her.

She did a lovely dressage test and yes, she did jump and no, she didn't fall off!

Yes, so pleased to hear that!!

Maresrock

New User
Visit site
I often wonder about the lady whose husband left her weeks before their baby was due, she had horses, a toddler and a brand new baby & a relationship fall out, I admired her strength. I would love to hear she is happy and life is calm again for her ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I often wonder about the lady whose husband left her weeks before their baby was due, she had horses, a toddler and a brand new baby & a relationship fall out, I admired her strength. I would love to hear she is happy and life is calm again for her ?

How did you know about her? Her name was benefice1 and her thread was in Clubhouse, which you can't have seen because you have only just registered on the forum. Unless this is not your only logon?

She logged on within the last two days.

*Whinney*

Visit site
Probably loads that I can't think of right now but the one that pops into my head quite regularly is..

How big is Wagtail's beautiful buckskin? Warmblood filly now? And did she make a suitable height for Wagtail to ride?

poiuytrewq

Visit site

Ah did you guys actually meet up? That was such a lovely offer of yours I thought at the time what a great place this can be!
Oh good for Patterdale seeing it through!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Probably loads that I can't think of right now but the one that pops into my head quite regularly is..

How big is Wagtail's beautiful buckskin? Warmblood filly now? And did she make a suitable height for Wagtail to ride?

Not very big but wagtail is def riding her :)

KittenInTheTree

Visit site
I hope that Arizahn is well. She put herself as 'out to pasture' on HHO a fair while ago. She had health issues.

I'm doing okay, thanks for asking :) Still have the Camel, he's field sound, have also acquired a nice young cob that I'm hoping to be able to ride later this year (need to lose some weight first!), and a companion pony who it turns out is in foal to something or other.

Last edited: