H&H News today - Parelli apologise????

SVMel

Visit site
To quote from the article:
Alice Bell, from the Royal Festival of the Horse, told H&H: "We immediately went to inspect the horse with the senior vet. He examined him and was completely satisfied the horse's welfare had not been compromised."

A spokesman for Parelli said: "We do feel that we made some mistakes and want to apologise for them."

Really??? The horse's welfare had not been compromised?? Wasn't stopped from taking part in another demo due to a lesion from the 'gumline' then? Or did I get that bit wrong??

And this Parelli spokesman bit. :confused:

You want to aplolgise??

GO ON THEN!!!!!!!!!

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
have copied and pasted these from the ever-increasing main Parelli thread..

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/...php?aid=300317

Now that has made me REALLY angry !

"blown out of proportion"
"a few hundred people upset"

What the hell planet are these people on. Are we blind ? I am absolutely disgusted with Parelli and Whitaker all over again. No this won't just "go away" because we are "hysterical". We want to know the outcome of the BHS/RSPCA investigations.

I thought I'd buy a few horsey mags today, and there is Brand Parelli splashed all over them, it's an unstoppable money machine. They have their base at Stoneleigh Park, to educate us UK owners-

http://central.parellinaturalhorsetr...ave-in-common/

I bet they are/were planning on doing a demo at the yourHorselive show in November (conveniently at Stoneleigh Park), and yet they treat people who see thru them as imbeciles.

Enough is enough, get out of the UK and take your ridiculous and overpriced carrot sticks with you.

Sorry, time for a major rant to these arrogant, self absorbed, "we know the best for horses" cowboys. I feel much better for that - but be assured, there is plenty more where that came from !!!

Last edited:

SVMel

Visit site
Couldn't view the links hun, but am totally with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of their holier (sp) than thou attitude.

Big GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Faithkat

Visit site
I was also concerned that a vet said there was no problem . . . . er . . . . the fact that there perhaps appeared to be no physical damage does not mean there is no damage at all. What sort of lasting mental problem could there be which would not necessarily manifest itself during a physical examinaton . . . . .