H Tobago rip

JoannaC

Visit site
How sad just seen on FB that the gorgeous H Tobago had to be PTS after a field accident. Condolences to Kate and all his connections :-(

Enfys

Visit site
It is sad when any of them go, but Tobago has been followed by so many of us that it feels like one of the family has gone to me :(

Travel well boy, my thoughts are with all his people, and extra special hugs to Kate xxx

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Kate and Jane will be heart-broken - but he lives on in many gorgeous progeny. I have one tucked away.

13327475_10154317214274073_4352981740030483963_n.jpg

turkana

Visit site
How very very sad for his family
I was not sure what all the fuss was about over him until I saw footage of him in action - then I got it, he really was a stunning boy, hopefully his loved ones will be able to take comfort in his sons and daughters.

joulsey

Visit site
I saw the news last night, its so sad. He was on his holidays and due to return back to stud duties shortly :(. Condolences to all involved, he has certainly left a legacy.

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Sad news but his last few months with Jane would have been the happiest he had and he went doing what he did best, playing which we had all admired in him for several years.

I was lucky enough to have two by him. I'm proud that my mare, Witches Broom (Bea) was one of the mares to lead the revolution of sporthorse mares to use him, a lot of people thought I was mad to use a show Arab but he was built like a tank, so correct and so athletic, I would have been mad not to. I was blessed with Sparks and a year later, Merlin who is my very last foal after nearly 30 years. Not that bad an experiment and a great way to bow out from breeding! (They're videos btw not just small pics!)

skint1

Visit site
I used to occasionally 'speak' with Kate on another forum (US based- Free Speech Horse Forum) He and she both had many fans on there back in the day. The forum is now abandoned but we have a FB group, not sure she is a member, many on there have expressed their sadness at this loss and sent their sincere condolensces to Kate.

Rollin

Visit site
Terrible news. Kate I am so sorry to read this. Such a beautiful horse, Pat is right about the benefit of using Arabian blood, the French have been doing it for years.

At least his progeny live on. RIP.