H update! Good news!!!!!

BBs

Visit site
Hint hint indeed
wink.gif

Ahh I really think its the ground thats bruising and causing him to get so many absesses this year
frown.gif
Ive spoken to a few ppl this year whose horses have been suffering the same. Just thankfully its not his ringbone causing the probs yet
smile.gif

YAY we got the parcel, thank you so much - they used it on Sunday night after the show as R was concerned about trying anything new before the event, which was fair enough. They have taken it back to Germany to continue it - shall ask for feed back - which gives me a good excuse to give him a call
wink.gif

_daisy_

Visit site
Kate thats great news. Was only wondering this morning how H was getting on. Im really pleased for you that everything is going right.
Bet you cant wait to get back out and compete again with her. So when you nect going to Aldham Mill for the Dressage - might see you there

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
That is absolutely brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you!

Looking forward to all the posts in the competition lounge now hearing about how you are getting on!!

star

Visit site
really really pleased. bet you cant wait to get out and about again. hopefully all HHO horses with dodgy annular ligaments can mend - dont care if it takes a year, just want my pony back.

Greyhound

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Greyhound!
smile.gif

It feels like forever ago doesn't it
crazy.gif

Kate x

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure does, but thankfully you will be able to put it all behind you and move with engagement on
grin.gif
. But I dont know if I am speaking out of turn here and slap me if I am, but if you look at things positivley it has enabled you to build a fantastic business up in the mean time.

Now get out there and get competing YAY

Gh
grin.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
But I dont know if I am speaking out of turn here and slap me if I am, but if you look at things positivley it has enabled you to build a fantastic business up in the mean time.

[/ QUOTE ]
....like they say... every cloud has a silver lining!!!!
grin.gif

(and no.. you're not out of line for saying that at all!)
Kate x

seabiscuit

Visit site
HORRAAAAAYYYYY!!!

This has brought a lump to my throat K!I am so so THRILLED for H !!! She has got the bestest and most patient Mummy in the world she is so lucky. And I can't wait to hear about your reports in competition riders!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
No - that's from a few years ago - just really like it!
smile.gif

I'll get some new pics done - I've had a video done but I don't know how to upload it onto my pc -
confused.gif

I'll try to get it sorted out!
smile.gif

Kate x