Hacking at Conwy Mountain?

dollymix

Visit site
So today I enjoyed a fab walk at Conwy mountain and whilst up there spotted a fairly big group of riders!

Would love to take my own horse so I wondered if anyone could tell me where to park and if you can just ride anywhere (within reason for safety of course).... I didn’t spot any bridlepaths on the OS map

Thanks 😊

Courbette

Visit site
I used to go pony trekking up Conwy mountain as a teenager and I've had some fabulous rides. I think the stables is now a livery yard but it was based on Sychnant Pass Road and you could also get to the beach from that location. Hopefully somebody will have a bit more info as it would be a great place to take your horse :)

dollymix

Visit site
I used to go pony trekking up Conwy mountain as a teenager and I've had some fabulous rides. I think the stables is now a livery yard but it was based on Sychnant Pass Road and you could also get to the beach from that location. Hopefully somebody will have a bit more info as it would be a great place to take your horse :)
Thanks! It looked amazing. If you can get down into the beach too that’s even better :)