Hacking round Church Fenton

Cavalier

Visit site
Does anyone know what the hacking is like near Church Fenton? Are there any livery yards in the area and if so, what are they like? We are looking to move around there so would be really interested to hear from anyone who knows the area.

Kaylum

Visit site
My friend lives there, seen quite a few horses I know there is a livery yard in Biggin which is nice. She will bring in and turn out 5 days a week for £45. That's called heg equestrian. Has some nice hacking and a good school, loads of grazing.

TheCurlyPony

Visit site
There is a new yard just opened there, it looks fab, I looked at trying to arrange some riding club events there but I needed a small classroom type area which I don't think they do. Google livery yards in church Fenton and it pops up- I can't recall the name I'm afraid.

Solstar

Visit site
I keep my horses at a large yard just outside Ulleskelf- its just up the road from Church Fenton. Hacking round CF is nice, quiet roads, plenty of fields that its ok to go round etc. HEG equestrian at Biggin is my friends yard, lovely place, hacking is good that way and there's quite a bit of Forestry to hack in. The big yard in CF is Hall Lane Livery. We occasionally go down to use the school as somewhere different to ride.