Hall Place Show in Berkshire ( in light of the cancelled show)..

charlie76

Visit site
Just to let people know that we are still running as our going in spot on.
We have 32 classes of showing and jumping with Chiltern and Thames qualifiers. Lots of prizes, rosettes, trophies and sashes.
To add a bonus our tack shop will be open with a sale on inc 50% off rugs- BARGAIN!
PM me for more info.

Theres so much cancelled- what a nightmare!

ecrozier

Visit site
Come to Littlewick instead
wink.gif
Its right by M4 so easy access and think it should be fun - very much a local show with a flower show and dogs etc as well as horses apparently. I've never been before but taking old mare and sharer this year to do in hand stuff!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
I will be going to Littlewick show too, its only about 10 minutes from me. Am going to go for a bit of a play with some in hand, jumping and ridng club horse classes.

ecrozier

Visit site
Lizzie liz, which in hand are you doing? I'm not taking my boy as had ODE last weekend and on sunday, and XC schooling tues, but taking my other horse and sharer taking her in the in hand classes - condition and vets! Might see you there!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lizzie liz, which in hand are you doing? I'm not taking my boy as had ODE last weekend and on sunday, and XC schooling tues, but taking my other horse and sharer taking her in the in hand classes - condition and vets! Might see you there!

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent entered any classes yet but will probably do best condition. We did BCA show last week and will be SJ on Sunday so my horse is being busy. Looks like we will bump into each other

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Littlewick show is definitely on (as far as I know). I am taking Toby as it is next door to our yard and it has a lead rein class for him. He loves Littlewick show as there are loads of other things to do (including last year a football competition) so he is looking forward to some sunny weather. The tents are all up but the ground is often a bit tricky for horseboxes as you have to drive through the whole field to get to the parking. A few people got stuck last year and it hadn't been that wet in the days prior to the show.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
FMM: What is the correct bridle to be worn in an in hand class for a 12 year old 16hh ISH, i am only planning on doing best condition but would like to be wearing as correct a tack as possible

This is her
after_edited.jpg

Appears it will be a HHO gathering

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I would go for a plain bridle - if you show in a double, then use that, otherwise use a snaffle. No flash noseband etc - just a plain leather cavesson noseband and plain leather browband.
I shall be the one dragging around a small brown/black section A with my son on board, so if you see me please come and say hello!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
Thank you for that, i thought that might be right.
And I will be with a chestnut with LOU stamp on her back, well you can tell by the pic.