Ham Spam

smolmaus

Visit site
I have hamspam I forgot to post because it was 1130pm on Friday and we were having wine and freeroam time, a household tradition.

Very pleased she's happy to step onto my hands. My last girl was a stubborn brat and always had to be grabbed at a run when she was up somewhere she wasn't supposed to be!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
OrvQM1Ul.jpg

WVJ0qBNl.jpg

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
I have hamspam I forgot to post because it was 1130pm on Friday and we were having wine and freeroam time, a household tradition.

Very pleased she's happy to step onto my hands. My last girl was a stubborn brat and always had to be grabbed at a run when she was up somewhere she wasn't supposed to be!
OrvQM1Ul.jpg

WVJ0qBNl.jpg
She’s gorgeous ?!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

OrvQM1Ul.jpg

WVJ0qBNl.jpg

She is rather lovely. Move over Dylan, there's room for two!

IrishMilo

Visit site
I adore Dylan. Mabel is to dogs as Dylan is to hamsters :)

Dylan! ?? he is such a gorgeous boy. I love catching them sleepy and just out of bed for snacks

Fab pics, I needed some hamspam! Does Dylan have a sand bath followed by a little mug of Cadbury’s hot chocolate ??

He sends his warmest regards to his fans! Rumtytum - a little hot chocolate with a thimble of whisky for good measure ;)

IrishMilo

Visit site
I had a very close call on Friday! Dylan was a naughty boy. I put him in the bathroom to run around. My toilet is raised off the floor and the bottom is open which I didn't realise. He'd crawled up the porcelain and through a gap where the pipe runs into the wall. Thought I had lost him forever and felt terrible. Luckily he came back out a few hours later. Lesson learnt!

Also, thank you to whoever mentioned a sand bath. I'd never used one before and my God it really eliminates the horrible ammonia smell. Life changer!
WGPuli7.jpg

Rumtytum

Visit site
I had a very close call on Friday! Dylan was a naughty boy. I put him in the bathroom to run around. My toilet is raised off the floor and the bottom is open which I didn't realise. He'd crawled up the porcelain and through a gap where the pipe runs into the wall. Thought I had lost him forever and felt terrible. Luckily he came back out a few hours later. Lesson learnt!

Also, thank you to whoever mentioned a sand bath. I'd never used one before and my God it really eliminates the horrible ammonia smell. Life changer!
WGPuli7.jpg
Dylan you naughty boy!
Can imagine how distraught you must have been IM, I’m so glad he’s back safe and sound ?

smolmaus

Visit site
Dylan noooooo ??? Nothing like a hamster to show you where your house builders have been a bit lazy with the finishing touches!

Thank goodness he decided behind the toilet wasn't up to his standard of living!!

No recent ham spam from me, I have barely seen Cora since I gave her an underground bunker ? Comes out for snacks and p's off again until its 3am wheel time.

KeFRt7Gl.jpg

There is a bendy plastic tube that goes from cork log to the wooden crate under her wheel. It's good she's enjoying subterranean living I suppose but I miss her wee face!

smolmaus

Visit site
Time for hamspam. Apologies it is all in video form, I couldn’t get a decent still shot of either of them for love nor money
Long story short she loves the crack between the tub and the wall and I just can’t keep her away from it
This one is just showing off her core strength

scats

Visit site
Your cages are so cool @scats!

I moved house this week and have a spare empty room. Genuinely considering just adopting ten more!

zZsLqEC.jpg

I’ve added some more in now too. Another sand box each and an area of coco fibre substrate to play in. Will take pictures later.

I think you should get more Hammies! I’d have more if I could but I haven’t got the space to house another large tank.

scats

Visit site
I wanted to add in some different substrate for them to dig in, alongside their shavings and sand, so I bought a coco fibre block to soak and dry out and I added it in. I’ve put Ffion’s at the front and Frankie's in the back corner. They seem to like it!
68D3549B-6700-4EB6-B94A-DC689D83975C.jpeg
3ABE5AEB-DBFD-468A-8DC2-9BA0B7DD4486.jpegFfion has spent the last few days destroying her lovely back drop... naughty hammy.

smolmaus

Visit site
An educational video, how not to pick up your hamster!
I say ow don't bite me but she really didn't it was a very polite "this is uncomfortable and if I wanted to I could prevent use of this finger for 3 weeks" laying on of teeth and I am so proud of her/ disappointed in myself

smolmaus

Visit site
Friday Hamspam time
This evening we climbed radiators
foCYcTpl.jpg

And our terrible crime of destroying Red Tube, which has been in the family for 3 generations (hamster generations not lasting very long) was discovered
ze29apvl.jpg

Rumtytum

Visit site
Friday Hamspam time
foCYcTpl.jpg

And our terrible crime of destroying Red Tube, which has been in the family for 3 generations (hamster generations not lasting very long) was discovered
ze29apvl.jpg
The thud as she plops down ???

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Oops. Meet Betty!

jLpQX91.jpg
Friday Hamspam time
foCYcTpl.jpg

ze29apvl.jpg

I spilt my wine at the video ?