Hamish - Clip Clop Traders ?

amycamycamyc

Visit site
Looks lovely! good luck!! Do a search on clip clop in here - there are quite a few mentions of them previously. One of the few dealers that seems to get a good review from HHO(!). Other good ones seem to be equine-agents, ride irish, pulborough EC.
I'm deep in horse-search mode at the mo too so will be following your progress!!

bronchobarb2

Visit site
Yes I have heard good things about Clip clop as well always helpful when looking, the snow and rain are not helping my horse hunt and more snow expected at the weekend I do hope it holds off!

amycamycamyc

Visit site
I know! so fustrating isn't it!? I'm waiting to go for a second viewing on a lovely little dun mare, but the snow is ruining all my plans!! Its been ages since my first viewing now!

bronchobarb2

Visit site
is that with a dealer or private sale? don't know about you but I can't wait to get my new neddy and start working towards summer shows

[59668]

Visit site
Clip Clop are great. Bought my lad off them earlier this year and I love him to bits!

Tried Billy when I was there - he's lovely too.

Storminateacup

2nd star on the right and straight on 'til morning
Visit site
Ploughman looks just like my boy.
140509057.jpg

amycamycamyc

Visit site
I waver between massively excited and wanting to get on with things ASAP and then absolutely terrified that i'll overhorse myself and won't be able to take the massive responsibility!!
Also because its been so long since I saw the dun pony I think i've created a rather unrealistically optimistic picture of her in my head!

bronchobarb2

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I waver between massively excited and wanting to get on with things ASAP and then absolutely terrified that i'll overhorse myself and won't be able to take the massive responsibility!!
Also because its been so long since I saw the dun pony I think i've created a rather unrealistically optimistic picture of her in my head!

[/ QUOTE ]
I think thats why its so important to see your prospective new horse a few times - so you can be as sure as you can that you will make a great partnership, good luck with your second viewing I hear a big yellow thing we use to call the sun is coming out on sat - maybe a good omen!
smile.gif